RemoteLock - You Can Easy To Use Codes instead
Denver, Colorado – Busy parents can now have peace of mind knowing their children are safe with the affordable Wi-Fi enabled LockState Connect RemoteLock. The highly secure Internet controlled keypad residential door lock is easy-to-use by children of any age and provides affordable home automation. Instead of worrying about kids losing their keys, Mom or Dad can create easy-to-use codes instead. When codes are used, parents can be notified via email or text messages that their kids made it home safely. The LockState Connect RemoteLock is the only keypad Wi-Fi residential door lock available on the market for home automation and it lets parents remotely check to see if a door is locked or unlocked from any location using a Web-connected device – from anywhere in the world.
The LockState Connect RemoteLock starts at $249. The LockState Connect RemoteLock provides busy working parents, who can’t be present when their kids arrive home, with the following benefits:
• Receive real-time text alerts on any mobile device or computer showing when kids unlocked and entered the door.
• Remotely check to see if the door is locked or unlocked when the children are home, and if necessary, change the lock status remotely from any location outside of the home, including the office, train, airport, car, grocery store or mall.
• Temporary access codes, which can be pre-set by Mom or Dad to only work on certain days and revoked at any time using a Web-connect device, can be given to the nanny or babysitter.
• Monitor a child’
• The simple keypad is extremely user-friendly for children of all ages.
• Make sure the kids come home to safe and inviting home – even when Mom or Dad can’t be there. The LockState Connect RemoteLock integrates with a home’s thermostat, power plugs, motion sensors and more. When a child comes home from school parents can make sure the door is locked, the kitchen and hall lights are turned on, and the temperature is set to a cozy 75 degrees (or the air conditioner is turned on for warmer climates). Parents can set up customized rules for multiple home appliances as needed.
“We designed the LockState Connect RemoteLock with the safety of our own children in mind,”
Visit http://www.remotelock.com to pre-purchase the new LockState Connect RemoteLock for only $249. For all the latest news and discounts “Like” LockState on https://www.facebook.com/