News By Tag
News By Place
Wescadia Group's White Paper - Pursuing Growth: Optimizing Business Development Opportunities
Although healthcare organizations are surrounded by opportunities to grow their revenue and/or net profit, unfortunately many of these opportunities will not be executed due to the high attrition rate associated with the business development process. Having a systematic business development process ensures that an organization identifies obscure opportunities, considers ways to “unlock” value from an opportunity, develops strategies to overcome a high attrition rate of ideas, and has an objective system to decide which opportunities to pursue.
The white paper describes seven ways to optimize the business development process so that healthcare companies can maximize the value from their ideas or opportunities. The seven ways include the following:
1. Communicate to stakeholders in the business development process about the high attrition rate of ideas.
2. Create innovative ways in the organization to identify opportunities.
3. Consider the goals and objectives at the beginning of the project.
4. Consider the criteria to assess an opportunity.
5. Creatively think of ways to “unlock” value from an opportunity.
6. Undertake comparative analysis of the options.
7. Devise a general framework to review the opportunity but have an iterative approach to develop the framework as the project evolves.
For more information or to order a copy of the free white paper, please visit us at http://wescadiagroup.com/
About Wescadia Group
Wescadia Group is a healthcare consultancy firm (http://wescadiagroup.com/
Wescadia Group Pty Ltd (ABN 26.156.459.504)
Phone: +61. 8.8125.5820