Healthy Diets Celebrates 10 Years in Business
By: Healthy Diets, Inc.
Their Registered Dietitians have received the proper education and training and are committed to helping people maintain a healthy lifestyle. Healthy Diets’
· High Cholesterol
· High Blood Pressure
· Food Allergies/Food Intolerances
· Gastrointestinal Diseases
· Eating disorders
Healthy Diets will be celebrating this milestone by giving out free smoothies and healthy snacks on Friday, July 19 from 11–1:30pm at the American Institute of Healthcare and Fitness at 8300 Health Park, Raleigh, NC, in the Garden Level Conference Room.
About Healthy Diets, Inc.
Healthy Diets, Inc., is a private nutrition practice that specializes in one-on-one nutrition counseling, group counseling, and corporate wellness programs. Their Registered Dietitians have received the proper education and training and are committed to helping you:
· Achieve goal weight
· Lower your cholesterol and blood pressure
· Reduce your risk for and manage your diabetes
· Manage gastrointestinal disorders through dietary changes
· Learn more about how good nutrition impacts your health
More information can be found at www.HealthyDietsInc.com