News By Tag
News By Place
IDGA’s Largest Homeland Securty Event Announced
As a result, IDGA has just announced Homeland Security 2013. This 4 day conference and expo will bring together personnel from CBP, TSA, USCG, FEMA and more to discuss the most pressing issues facing the homeland defense community. Homeland Security 2013 will feature in-depth sessions covering Land & Maritime Border Security, Cybersecurity & Critical Infrastructure Protection and Disaster Preparedness & Response. Attendees will have the opportunity to examine future trends, identify immediate and long-term needs, and uncover up-and-coming technologies for use in critical areas of the homeland security mission.
The conference and exhibition will take place on October 15-18, 2013 at the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington DC. 30+ high profile speakers will take the stage including Daniel Gerstein Ph.D, Deputy Undersecretary for Science & Technology, Department of Homeland Security, Michael Fisher, Chief, U.S Border Patrol, A.T. Smith, Deputy Director, U.S. Secret Service and Randolph Alles, Assistant Commissioner, Office of Air and Marine, U.S. Customs and Border Protection.
Access to the Presentation Theater and Exhibit Hall is complimentary and attendees will have the option to attend over 12 seminars free-of-charge, as well the opportunity to experience dozens of product showcases on the expo floor. Free expo passes are now available at www.HomelandSecurityExpo.com.
Why Attend Homeland Security 2013?
• 100+ Booths within the Exhibition Hall showcasing the latest technologies and product demonstrations
• 40+ National Experts, End-Users (DHS, DoJ, DoD) and Industry Leaders Discussing the Future of Homeland Security
• 30+ Speakers Presenting within a Two Day Conference Agenda
• 12 Specialized Workshops Split Between Two Focus Days (Pre and Post Conference)
• 6 Keynote Speeches and 4 Mission Specific Briefings Hosted in the Exhibition Hall
• 3 Tailored Issue Specific Tracks
• 2 "Hot Topic" Community Member Panel Meetings
• 1 Opportunity to Meet 800+ Attendees throughout the Four Day Event
Attend the Homeland Security 2013 and Learn About:
• Improving the quality of strategies and tactics for countering terrorism
• Integration of the newest cutting edge developments in land and maritime border security operations
• The evolving role of cybersecurity in critical infrastructure protection
• Preparing for disaster response and recovery through efficient emergency planning and management
• New equipment and technologies available to federal, state, and local law enforcement
• Best practices for interagency cooperation and information sharing: DHS, DoJ, DoD, and DoS
To access the full agenda or to register for the conference or free presentation theater, visit http://www.HomelandSecurityExpo.com.