News By Tag
News By Location
Mr. Jitesh Thakkar, President at Edge Financial Technologies, High-Frequency Trade Leaders Forum
Mr. Jitesh Thakkar, President at Edge Financial Technologies, will speak at High Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2013 -- “Strategic and Tactical Insights for Investors, Speed Traders, Brokers and Exchanges.” in Chicago, October 8th.
By: Golden Networking
Mr. Jitesh Thakkar, founder and president of Edge Financial Technologies, Inc., is a technology leader, architect, and visionary with over 15 years' experience working in capital markets. He has hands-on experience building algorithmic trading strategies that vary from high frequency low latency strategies to mid frequency quantitative strategies to longer-term macro strategies. Mr. Thakkar also has extensive experience creating high performance client/server applications, creating architectures and frameworks, and translating exchange technical specifications into finished products. He has spoken at many trading industry events on topics related to high frequency trading including The Traders Expo 2012, and High Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2011. Mr. Thakkar was recently selected to serve on CFTC's subcommittee to define high frequency trading and related risk measures. And he will address his unique notion regarding to Low Latency.
Mr. Thakkar has been serving the trading industry for 12 years. He is passionate about creating great software and delivering value to clients. In his career, he has created several algorithmic trading systems, Order Routing Systems, High Frequency Low Latency Trading Systems, and Exchange Connectivity/
Golden Networking’s Derivatives Trading Leaders Forum will examine the high frequency trading industry from various angles, in an opened and unbiased environment highly conducive to networking. Topics to be discussed at the High Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2013 will include:
· Low Latency: How can Ultra-Low Latency be Achieved for High-Frequency Trading?
· Emerging Markets: How will Emerging Markets from Brazil to China Affect the Scope of High-frequency Trading?
· Robotic Markets: As High-frequency Trading Embraces Robotic Markets Worldwide, How Will Participants Be Able to Find New Opportunities to Sustain Alpha Creation?
· Regulatory Impact: With High-frequency Trading in the Spotlight, how will New Regulations Change the Industry?
· The Future of HFT: How will High-frequency Trading Evolve in Ever-changing Technology and Regulatory Environments?
High Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2013 is produced by Golden Networking, the premier networking community for business executives, entrepreneurs and Investor. Panelists, speakers and sponsors are invited to contact Golden Networking by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.