News By Tag
News By Location
James Koutoulas, CEO at Typhon Capital Management, at High Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2013
Golden Networking brings back High Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2013. James Koutoulas, CEO at Typhon Capital Management, will be speaking at the High Frequency Trading Leaders Forum in New York on July 30th.
By: Golden Networking
James is the President and Co-Founder of the Commodity Customer Coalition, a non-profit customer advocacy organization formed in response to the MF Global bankruptcy. The CCC has 10,000+ members and works with regulators, Congress, and industry leaders to better protect commodities customers. James has been a vocal advocate for commodity customers, appearing regularly on CNBC, Bloomberg, and CNN, featured in major national print publications such as the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, and Reuters, and has written advocacy pieces for ZeroHedge. James is on the Board of Directors of the National Futures Association where he serves on the Executive and Appeals Committees.
Mr. Koutoulas has a J.D. from The Northwestern University School of Law and is a member of the Illinois Bar. He serves as a consulting expert to the Northwestern Investor Protection Clinic and is a member of Mensa. James also has a degree in Finance from the University of Florida, where he was a National Merit Scholar, AP National Scholar, and Angelo Langadas Classics Scholar.
Golden Networking (http://www.goldennetworking.net/
· Low Latency: How to achieve Ultra-Low Latency for High Frequency Trading?
· Emerging Markets: How will Emerging Markets from Brazil to China Affect the Scope of High- Frequency Trading?
· Robotic Markets: As High Frequency Trading Embraces Robotic Markets Worldwide, how Participants will be Able to Find New Opportunities to Sustain Alpha Creation?
· Regulatory Impact: With High-Frequency Trading in the Spotlight, How New Regulations will Change the Industry?
· The Future of HFT: How High-Frequency Trading will Evolve in Ever-changing Technology and Regulatory Environments
High Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2013 (http://www.hftleadersforum.com/)