News By Tag
News By Location
Bodalgo.com Hires Voiceover Community Manager to Lead New USA Staff
bodalgo.com has hired a well-known voiceover community manager to generate jobs in the US voiceover market
The move by bodalgo.com, founded by Armin Hierstetter in 2008, is one customers of the casting site expressed on Linkedin comments as, "a smart move". Mr. Lowell spent more than 5 years answering feedback emails, blogging, and managing social media accounts, which helped generate impressive growth, and positive reputation for his former company. Although titled as "US Marketing Manager", he admits "It is a small team, and Armin and I will be working closely."
Why did bodalgo.com pick up this particular US marketing manager? Steven Lowell was once responsible for the following in his former position:
- Answering more than 5000 emails a month
- Sales accountability of more than 20% of company sales.
- Generating positive sentiment, reputation, and thought leadership
- Establishment of customer service policies
- Job growth of over 1600% from 2007 - 2012
- Translating the needs of customers to all areas of the company
- Managing a customer service staff in Latin America.
- Befriending an online community of voiceover talent of nearly 125,000 people
This positions him to offer bodalgo.com a chance to expand into a new market. Both the founder, Armin Hierstetter, and Mr.Lowell, agree that bodalgo.com is more appealing for a US market that is more than 50% bilingual, offering the website in several translations.
bodalgo.com is the friendly global voiceover marketplace helping businesses hire voice actors from around the world. It can be translated for use in English, German, Italian, or Spanish. If you need voice-over work, audition for jobs on bodalgo. If you need a voice actor for commercials, e-learning, documentary, animation, videogame, web video, iPhone or Android app, film, TV, radio or audiobooks, post a voice over job on bodalgo! Voice actors would love to audition for your business. bodalgo.com was founded by Armin Hierstetter in 2008, and since then has grown to more than 3500 quality voice-over professionals.