News By Tag
News By Place
Young Professional Group of Flagler County to Host Advanced Social Media Power Lunch
The Young Professionals Group of Flagler County will host a Power Lunch June 12 at the Hilton Garden Inn. The topic is Advanced Social Media with Cindy Dalecki, owner of Marketing 2 Go.
By: Flagler County Chamber
“We want to expose avid social media users to current and creative ways to build their business through effective online marketing,” said Dalecki. “This session is designed to refine skills and make the most efficient use of time online.”
Topics covered at the luncheon will include:
• The essential elements of an effective organizational social media program
• How to select the social media channels that are right for your business
• Creating strategies, objectives and goals
• How (legally) to run a contest on Facebook
• How to add a custom tab on Facebook
• How to effectively market to your target audience through Facebook ads
• How a Twitter strategy can work best for you
• How to execute a social networking campaign integrated with other communication vehicles
• How to assess and measure the impact of social media activities
• Why it’s essential to a have social media policy and what to include in it
This session will be sponsored by the Jacksonville Jaguars, and you'll have the opportunity to buy raffle tickets for four club seats to a game of your choice! (One ticket for $5 or 5 for $20) The drawing for the tickets will take place at the YPG Social in September. Admission is $20 for YPG members and $25 for guests. Registration begins at 11:30AM and the program starts at 12PM. Advanced registration is recommended before June 10 to avoid a day-of-event $5 surcharge.
For more information about this event or to RSVP, please call the Chamber at 386.437.0106.