News By Tag
* Hyundai Dealer Oaklawn
* Chicago Hyundai Dealer
* Assurance Connected Care
* Hyundai Maintenance Chicago
* More Tags...
News By Location
Hyundai is Launching the Assurance Connected Care Support Program
Hyundai will offer in-vehicle emergency and vehicle support services free for three years.
The Hyundai Assurance Connected Care program works with the Hyundai Blue Link® system to provide a suite of technologies that should provide drivers with next-generation safety and security. Some of what this entails includes:
• Automatic Airbag Deployment Notification will provide drivers with automatic emergency services when an airbag is deployed. The Blue Link® response center will be notified and can call emergency services to the vehicle’s exact location if necessary.
• The SOS Emergency Assistance button can summon emergency response teams through the Blue Link® response center at the push of a button.
• Vehicle Diagnostics with a Monthly Vehicle Health Report gives drivers important information about their vehicle in a monthly email.
• A Maintenance Alert will tell drivers when the time for regularly scheduled maintenance is approaching.
• Service Scheduling will be even easier with Blue Link integration to schedule an appointment with a Hyundai dealer from inside the vehicle.
All of these features add up to a comprehensive program that will provide drivers with another layer of safety and support when on the road. That’s the kind of support Hyundai seeks to provide.
Assurance Connected Care joins 24-hour roadside assistance and generous warranty coverage as a major benefit that Hyundai offers with every new vehicle. Hyundai is the first auto manufacturer to offer these enhanced safety and assurance features for free for three years.
To find out more about the latest Hyundai vehicles, interested drivers can visit Happy Hyundai at 8900 S Cicero Ave in Oak Lawn, IL (http://www.myhappyhyundai.com/