A Match-Making platform to boost growth & development of Myanmar agriculture & livestock sector
2nd Into Myanmar AgriTrade, Investments & Technology Global Summit is scheduled to be held from 19 to 20 June in Yangon, Myanmar and Myanmar’s Livestock, Feed & Food Processing Opportunities on 21 June 2013.
3. Over 50 distinguished speakers from top-notch organizations presenting at the summit include senior representatives from Ministry of Commerce, Ministry of Agriculture and Irrigation, Ministry of Livestock & Fisheries ,Institute of Crop Sciences/National Key Facility for Crop Gene Resources & Genetic Improvement, Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences/Ministry of Agriculture, China, Myanmar Fruits & Vegetables Growers Association (Mandalay) ,Myanmar Broiler Association, Myanmar Egg Distribution Association, Myanmar Livestock Feed Production Association, Myanmar Pulses, Beans, Sesame & Seeds Merchants Association , Myanmar Livestock Federation , Myanmar Bee Association, Myanmar Sugarcane and Sugar Manufacturers & Traders Association ,Myanmar Paddy Producers Association, Myanmar Farmer Association ,Myanmar Livestock Federation ,Myanmar Rice Millers Association ,GoldenLace Parboiled Rice Production & Milling Group, Myanmar Pulses, Beans, Sesame & Seeds Merchants Association, Myanmar Livestock Products Export Association, Myanmar Cattle, Buffalo & Goat Association , Shwe War Yadanar Company, Mani Sanda Coffee Plantation/Mani Sanda Services , Burhani Agri Trading Company, Paungde Shwe Myay Company, United Overseas Bank Group, Myanmar Agricultural Development Bank, Myanmar Livestock & Fisheries Bank and many more
4. With over 20 countries present at the summit, the participants will also participate in interactive forums on: Rice,Grains, Pulses & Seeds, Fertilizer-Agrochemicals, Funding and Trade Insurance, livestock and food processing, Overcoming critical Infrastructure Bottlenecks - Power, Port, Road Transportation, Overcoming Approval, Legal, Customs, Tax and Cash Flow Challenges in Myanmar investments
5. Leading global companies will be showcasing their products, technologies and equipment including Korea Daewon GSI, Turkey’s Alapala Group, Belgium’s DRL Import & Export Co, India’s Fowler Westrup.
6. This summit is supported by Myanmar Rice Federation, Myanmar Farmer Association, Myanmar Pulses Beans & Sesame Seeds Merchants Association, Myanmar Livestock Federation, Myanmar Fruit, Flower & Vegetable Producer and Exporter Association, Thai Rice Exporters Association's Agricultural and Food Marketing Association for Asia and the Pacific and Animal Production and Health Commission for Asia and the Pacific
7. The CEO of the conference organizing company, Magenta Global Pte Ltd, Singapore, Ms Maggie Tan, said: “ Doing business in Myanmar is all about getting the right information, at the right time and meeting the right people. We are delighted that this Summit has assembled together the agri business top players who will be able to provide participants with the facts and insights into both the cash crops as well as industrial crops as well as livestock and food processing sectors.”
8. The event will be held at the Inya Lake Hotel at Yangon, Myanmar.
9. For more information about the summit please visit http://www.magenta-
Magenta Global Pte Ltd
Magenta Global Pte Ltd
Connecting Industry Professionals Worldwide
Direct Tel: +65 6391 2530
Tel: +65 6391 2552 Fax: +65 6392 2102
Notes for Editor:
About Magenta Global – Owner & Organizer
Magenta Global Pte Ltd is a premier independent business media company that provides pragmatic and relevant information to government & business executives and professionals worldwide. The organization provides the opportunity to share thought-provoking insights, exchange ideas on the latest industry trends and technological developments with thought leaders and business peers. With a strong focus in emerging economies especially in Africa, Middle East & Central Asia, Magenta Global works in partnership with both the public and private sectors. www.magenta-