News By Tag
News By Place
Philadelphia Museums Reach 2.4M Video Views on YouTube
ItsNewsToYou.me Reports Philadelphia Museum Rankings for Video and Social Media
Among the findings:
• The Philadelphia museums having the highest number of total YouTube channel views are Penn Museum (the University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archeology and Anthropology)
• The Penn Museum’s YouTube channel surpassed 1 million views in May, generating a significant proportion of Philadelphia’
• Longwood Gardens produced Philadelphia’
• The Chemical Heritage Foundation produced Philadelphia’
• The three Philadelphia institutions using the highest number of social media and video channels are Longwood Gardens, the Penn Museum, and the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
• The most active Twitter users among Philadelphia museums are the National Constitution Center, the Eastern State Penitentiary, and the Penn Museum.
• The most active museums posting to Flickr during 2012 are the Franklin Institute Science Museum and the Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts.
Philadelphia Museums: 2013 Video and Social Media Rankings provides 25 pages of statistics ranking 32 institutions’
The Philadelphia museum report is available for purchase from the on-line publication shop, Its News To You Reports (https://itsnewstoyoureports.bigcartel.com), along with reports on New York and Washington, D.C. museums.