News By Tag
* Garcinia Cambogia Extract
* Garcinia Side Effects
* Garcinia Cambogia
* Weight Loss
* More Tags...
News By Location
The Truth About Garcinia Cambogia Side Effects
Garcinia Cambogia side effects truths exposed, what garcinia cambogia side effects might be caused from and how many issues have been reported.
The way this supplement functions is by obstructing fat cell production and reducing an individual’s appetite. According to some team studies, persons who took Garcinia Cambogia Extract have lost a significant amount of weight in 8 weeks as compared with those only taking a placebo. More information regarding this study can be found on the referring website.
Garcinia Cambogia Extract (http://www.amazon.com/
As a result of increased sales spawned by several TV programs regarding this new found weight loss supplement, there has been a series of garcinia cambogia side effects (https://www.youtube.com/
- Mild nausea
- Digestive tract discomfort and/or more frequent bowel movements
- Mild headaches and/or dizziness
It has also been noted from around the web that Garcinia Cambogia Extract is not recommended for women who are nursing or pregnant. Also taking Garcinia Cambogia supplements may lower blood sugar levels so caution is advised to patients with Type I & Type II diabetes (high blood sugar) or hypoglycemia (low blood sugar). Additionally, those individuals taking drugs, herbs, or supplements which have an affect on blood sugar should also take caution.
Patients with a history of rhabdomyolysis (a serious and potentially fatal disease involving degeneration of skeletal muscle) or patients taking a “statin” (a cholesterol-
Given the above, it is interesting to note the minuscule number of reported incidences as compared to the overwhelming satisfaction of customers when investigating claims of Garcinia Cambogia side effects (http://buy-garcinia-
In summary, in an effort to be happy with the use of Garcinia Cambogia, customers should look for some basic guidelines when purchasing this supplement. Those guidelines are as follows:
- The bottle should clearly state its ingredients and have 60% HCA (with potassium)
- There should not be any artificial fillers, binders or ingredients
- Have a daily recommended dose of 3000mg
- Do not take for longer than 12 weeks without a few months of pause between treatments
- Consult your doctor if you’re pregnant, breastfeeding, suffer from diabetes or high cholesterol
- Do not take if you suffer from any form of dementia
- Improve your results by incorporating a healthy diet with a moderate exercise regimen
Finally, the reality about Garcinia Cambogia side effects is that they are minimally occurring in the overall usage by the public although you should consult a healthcare provider immediately if you experience any side effects. Please realize also that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration does not strictly regulate herbal nutrients and supplements. Additionally there is no guarantee of purity, strength or safety and their effects may vary so you should always read product labels before purchasing.