New! GOOSEBERRY PATCH Stitching for the Kitchen: 30 Easy Projects for the Heart of Your Home
Gooseberry Patch has teamed up with Sixth&Spring Books to create Gooseberry Patch Stitching for the Kitchen. Super-easy ideas for creating accessories, home décor, gifts, and keepsakes with sewing, patchwork, appliqué, crochet, and embroidery.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - June 4, 2013 - PRLog -- Gooseberry Patch Stitching for the Kitchen offers 30 super-easy ideas for creating beautiful accessories, home decorating items, gifts, and keepsakes with sewing, patchwork, appliqué, crochet, and embroidery. Make charming napkins, tablecloths, and runners; adorable potholders, trivets, and warmers; stylish totes and organizers; and sweet aprons for cooks of all ages. Stitchers at all skill levels will appreciate the tutorials and other useful information at the back of the book, and the full-size patterns make creating the projects even easier. And no Gooseberry Patch collection would be complete without some tasty treats— readers will find more than a dozen recipes sprinkled throughout!
Publication Date: JUNE 2013
• Sixth&Spring Books
• New York, NY USA
• Spiral-bound paperback, 144 pages + two 28'' x 40'' pattern sheets
• ISBN: 978-1-936096-
• Price: $22.95 ($24.95 Canada)
• All in color
Projects Include: Sewing, patchwork, embroidery & more for sprucing up everyday mealtimes or brightening up special occasions.
• Cozy Cupcake Caddy: This pretty and practical carrier, which can fit either a one- or a two-tier cupcake holder, makes toting goodies easy and fun.
• Pancake and Waffle Warmer: A plate cozy perfect for long, leisurely breakfasts with the family. Try it out with the Gingerbread Waffle recipe. Yum!
• Mug Cozy with Pocket: Slip a packet of your favorite sweetener into the pocket of this convenient insulated sleeve stitched in a playful
To see sample pages from the book as well as other promotional materials, please visit sixthandspringbooks.com.
About Gooseberry Patch:
Founded in 1984 by Vickie Hutchins and Jo Ann Martin, Gooseberry Patch is best known for their collection of family-friendly, community-style cookbooks. Each book is created with today’s timestrapped, budget-conscious families in mind and filled with recipes shared by cooks all across the country. With more than 200 titles and nearly 9 million copies in print, Gooseberry Patch has grown from a kitchen-table operation to a nationally recognized best-selling publisher.
Back To Index | PR Log at - PRLog.org/12150436