Just say NO to store-bought canned peaches!
These innkeepers want to get fresh with you - just say no to hotel "free" continental breakfasts, say no to store-bought canned peaches!
JUST SAY NO TO HOTEL "FREE" CONTINENTAL BREAKFASTS, SAY NO TO STORE-BOUGHT CANNED PEACHES!
Innkeepers across the United States have had the backlash of those "Free Breakfasts" offered at chain hotels. We have a message we would like you to hear, and loud and clear "Just say No to those stinky continentals:
Inns across America are proving fresh local produce to their guests, because we care!
Typical B&B Amenities:
•Homemade breakfasts (served to you either in-room, dining room or porch)
• Comfortable surroundings, porches, gardens lots of common space for guests to innjoy
• Free WIFI
• Free Parking
• Free Games and Books
• Innside innformation on local events
• Central HVAC (compared to window units going on and off all night)
• Cable TV
• Complimentary snacks and drinks (no mini bar charges)
• No Slamming corridor room doors
• Centrally Located (not near interstates with traffic and exhaust fumes)
• Non smoking means non-smoking!
• Quiet and romantic
• Individually decorated
• Innkeepers on-site = safety and security (but no curfew, come and go at your leisure)
• Beautifully landscaped historic homes with ample scenic settings to relax
Please support small-family owned businesses, it all comes back to you.
Bed and Breakfasts are a Better Way to Stay!
If you agree, please follow our blog or leave us a message on this article at Innteractive Inns http://innteractiveinns.blogspot.com/