News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
Pure Indian Foods Introduces PRIMALFAT Coconut Ghee
Pure Indian Foods, the leading online purveyor of ghee, cooking oils, and other Indian gourmet cooking products, has introduced PRIMALFAT™ Coconut Ghee – a delicious, powerfully nutritious blend designed for high temperature cooking and baking.
Ghee has been used as in Indian cuisine for many years – and now Pure Indian Foods combines the high smoke point and delicious flavor of ghee with the delicious texture and tropical flavor of coconut oil. Some of the benefits of PRIMALFAT Coconut Ghee include:
· Ethically and Sustainably Produced – Like the rest of the Pure Indian Foods ghee line of products, ghee for the PRIMALFAT Coconut Ghee is produced from milk sourced from grass-fed, organically raised cattle. We are committed to the ethical treatment of animals and believe that the ghee produced from grass-fed cattle is superior to that of non-grass-fed.
· No Preservatives or Artificial Ingredients – Our PRIMALFAT Coconut Ghee is produced from organic coconut oil and organic butter, without GMOs, added salt, trans fats, artificial colors, or flavor enhancers, providing customers with the purest product possible for cooking needs.
· Broad Cooking Applications – Baking, sautéing, stir-frying, and more – PRIMALFAT Coconut Ghee’s blend is ideal for almost any application, imparting the delicious flavor of coconut ghee (http://www.pureindianfoods.com/
· Nutritional Value – Both virgin coconut oil (http://www.pureindianfoods.com/
· Shelf Stability – Unlike polyunsaturated fats, PRIMALFAT Coconut Ghee (http://www.pureindianfoods.com/
No matter what culinary creations you are creating for yourself and your family, PRIMALFAT Coconut Ghee provides a unique way to pleasantly surprise your senses, delivering healthy fats with delicious flavor.
About Pure Indian Foods: Pure Indian Foods has been providing healthy Indian food ingredients including organic ghee, Indian spices, and Ayurvedic ingredients to health conscious Indian food lovers for over 124 years. Pure Indian Foods’ products can be purchased at www.pureindianfoods.com.
Page Updated Last on: May 20, 2013