News By Tag
News By Location
Global Product Management Talk Announces Media Partnership Of PIPELINE 2013 Online Conference
Join ProdMgmtTalk May 16, 2013 At PIPELINE 2013: The Online Conference For Innovative Product Development: Change The Game With Innovation That Works
Now in its fourth year — the online conference for innovative product development highlights innovation tools, techniques, and tangible takeaways shared by thought leaders, solution providers, and innovation practitioners. And for the first time, PIPELINE will feature several presentations in both German and English to appeal to its diverse and growing global audience.
PIPELINE 2013 showcases keynote presentations:
- Terry Jones, chairman of Kayak.com and founder /former CEO of Travelocity.com will speak about Turning on Innovation in Your Culture — Teams and Organizations
- Frans Johansson, innovation author and founder/CEO of the Medici Group will discuss The Click Moment: Seizing Opportunity in an Unpredictable World
- Dr. Oliver Gassmann, innovation author and director of the Institute for Technology Management of the University of St. Gallen will speak about The Art and Science of Innovation (Presented in English and German)
PIPELINE 2013 will take place May 16th and opens at 4:30 AM CDT / 9:30 GMT with the first presentation kicking-off at 5:00 AM CDT /10:00 GMT followed by an assortment of informational and inspiring presentations running throughout the day. The conference will conclude at 2:30 PM CDT / 19:30 GMT so mark your calendars, select what you want to attend, and don't miss this extraordinary event.
Four reasons you should attend PIPELINE 2013:
1. It's free to attend; no travel required.
2. Connect and network with product leaders and innovators from organizations from all around the world!
3. Get valuable insight and gain knowledge from PIPELINE's impressive lineup of speakers and sponsors.
4. Leave the event feeling inspired and motivated and lead the innovation strategy within your organization.
How is PIPELINE different from other conferences you attend?
There's no cost to attend
It's all online -- no travel, no time away from the office. Choose your sessions: you're not locked into an all-day event, and can come and go as you please.
It's a global event: the online platform facilitates easy connection with peers around the globe -- learn, share insights, and network all from the convenience of your office.
Who should attend PIPELINE?
Executives and practitioners in R&D, product development, and innovation
Receive actionable strategies that you can apply immediately.
Learn about best practices to speed time to market, strengthen brand positioning, and stay ahead of the competition.
Connect with peers to share insights and lessons learned.
Access industry-leading innovation experts and product development practitioners.
What game-changing ideas will you learn from world-renowned speakers on innovation – all right from your desk?
Reserve your spot for PIPELINE 2013, the proven online conference for innovative product development, taking place on Thursday, May 16th.
The fourth annual conference is on Thursday, May 16, 2013 and features thought leaders and expert practitioners sharing their industry knowledge, case studies, and best practices related to innovation, product development, and product portfolio management. Focus this year is on “Change the Game with Innovation that Works,” the conference should prove to be aspirational while remaining grounded in the realities of gaining market share. Attend this conference and discover ways you can implement innovation that works. http://www.pipelineconference.com/
About The Global Product Management Talk
The Global Product Management Talk, hosted by Cindy F. Solomon, features experts discussing vital issues affecting professionals passionate about products, business process, product management, startups, marketing, innovation and excellence. A top 10 business podcast on the BlogTalkRadio network, ProdMgmtTalk takes place weekly on Mondays.
Follow for reminders: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/
Listen on iTunes http://bit.ly/
Android App http://bit.ly/
Curated Content: http://bit.ly/
Specifications are subject to change, without notice. While due caution has been exercised in the production of this document, possible errors and omissions are unintentional.