News By Tag
* Law firm
* More Industries...
News By Place
South Carolina Super Lawyers recognizes sixteen Wyche attorneys
Eleven Wyche attorneys, listed below, have been named to the South Carolina Super Lawyers list. No more than five percent of lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers.
• Eric Amstutz, Mergers & Acquisitions
• Mark Bakker, Employment & Labor
• Greg English, Environmental Litigation
• Ted Gentry, Employment Litigation: Defense
• Cary Hall, Tax
• Wallace Lightsey, Business Litigation
• John Moylan, Personal Injury Plaintiff: General
• Henry Parr, Business Litigation
• Troy Tessier, General Litigation
• Jim Warren, Real Estate
• Marshall Winn, Business Litigation
Five Wyche attorneys have been named to the Rising Stars list, which recognizes top up-and-coming attorneys in South Carolina. Each year, no more than 2.5 percent of lawyers in the state receive this honor. Wyche attorneys selected for 2013 are listed below.
• Rita Bolt Barker, Environmental
• Natalie Russell Dunham, Mergers & Acquisitions
• Melinda Davis Lux, Mergers & Acquisitions
• Maurie Lawrence, Real Estate
• Matthew Richardson, Personal Injury Plaintiff: General