News By Tag
News By Place
CRM 4.0 to 2011 Upgrade and Migration Package announced
Microsoft support for CRM 4.0 ended on April 9th 2013. It's time to upgrade to the latest supported version of Dynamics CRM.
By: The CRM Business
Our CRM 4.0 upgrade and migration package includes a complimentary consultation with one of our Microsoft Dynamics CRM experts to discuss your upgrade to CRM Online. Upgrading to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 helps to drive business growth while minimising costs and provides your business with up-to-date Dynamics CRM functionality and break-fix product support from Microsoft.
Building upon the success of CRM 4.0, Microsoft’s latest cloud-hosted CRM offering, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Online provides fast, ﬂexible and familiar business software that gives worldwide organisations the tools they need to improve marketing, sales, and customer service eﬃciency and eﬀectiveness. Features include:
· An enhanced Outlook CRM client
· Deeper integration with the Microsoft Office suite, specifically the contextual navigation ribbon, promise to further improve user experience.
· Role-tailored design, helping to reduce on-screen clutter
· Additional personalisation options, allowing users to customise views to meet their needs
· Intelligent Reporting
· Customisable, real-time dashboards
· Enhanced data visualisation
· Flexible goal and process management
· Improved Connectivity and Customisation
For more information about our package visit: