News By Tag
News By Location
Emerica Herman G6 and The Reynolds now at Pure Board Shop
Emerica Herman G6 and The Reynolds now at Pure Board Shop. The new Summer 2013 colorways of 420 Navy Gum and Black White are in stock now with a limited size run of each.
By: PURE BOARD SHOP
Super comfortable, ultra lightweight, high performance.
Shotgun-brandishing trailer park trash that blew in from the high desert, Bryan Herman doesn't care much about anything, except riding his skateboard. He’s super tech and super gnarly. Bryan designed his fourth Emerica shoe, The Herman G6, simply for skateboarding, and completely loaded it up with brand-new technical features to make it a super comfortable, ultra-lightweight, and high-performance skate shoe.
• Maximum airflow breathable tongue and sidewall keep feet cool. "Cold Air Intake"
• Custom-formed thin tongue foam cushions top of feet for snug fit.
• Tongue-centering strap keeps tongue from sliding down sideways.
• New G6™ high-rebound lightweight foam footbed cushions bottom of feet.
• New three-part midsole system improves stability and cushions bottom of feet during heavy impacts, featuring full-length G6™ high-rebound foam on top, stabilizing lightweight foam carriage in the middle, and gum rubber outsole on the bottom.
• Super flexible cupsole provides loads of board feel for more accuracy.
• Triangle tread pattern provides maximum grip for more confident skating.
• Solid medial mid-foot tread panel protects feet from Primo rail landings.
• One upper panel covers toe and Ollie area to help shoes last longer.
• Solid heel tread panel reduces effects of heel drag wear to help shoes last longer.
• Debossed Herman signature on side.
• Triangle logos on tongue and side.
• G-CODE!!! “X” stitches on back.
Premium Smooth Suede