Lascolaser.com Talks about the Apache Bullseye 3+ Construction Laser Receiver
The Apache Bullseye 3+ laser receiver is a 360 degree sensor, designed to be easily mounted on a dozer blade, grader blade, box blade, or similar earth moving machine control indicate applications.
Features of Bullseye 3+ Laser Receiver:
• 360 degree reception – picks up the laser from all directions
• Super-bright LED’S with green on grade easy to see in any light|
• Works with all rotating lasers
• Combined with the CB24+ panel to create an affordable automatic machine control system
• Durable polycarbonate and aluminum die-cast housing – works in the toughest construction environment.
• Waterproof construction – Designed to withstand all weather conditions
• Rugged-internal isolating shock mounts protect the electronics.
• 2 year warranty
• Simple to move from machine to machine
• Runs on 4c alkaline batteries or 4 NiMH rechargeable batteries.
Lasco Laser & Instrument Company has been a full line warranty and non-warranty repair center for the construction laser market since 1975. Lasco Laser & Instrument Company maintains 5 separate calibration ranges so that inspections, adjustments and repairs can be done correctly and on a timely basis.
About Lasco Laser & Instrument Company
LASCO Inc. has been serving the construction industry since 1975. We are the leading source for construction lasers, surveying instruments, automatic machine control systems and supplies for the entire construction industry. We are proud to represent names like Laser Alignment, Chicago Steel Tape, Leica Geosystems, Sokkia, Stabila, Agatec, David White, Pacific Laser Systems, and Crain to name just a few.
For more information contact:
Dan Hill, Lasco Laser & Instrument Company
Toll Free (US/Canada): 866-374-5428 Tel: 616-949-5070 or DHill@lascolaser.com
Visit http://www.lascolaser.com or http://www.laser-
Name: Lasco Laser & Instrument Company.
Address: 3220 Jefferson Ave SE
City: Grand Rapids