News By Tag
News By Place
Follow on Google News
ITSMA Marketing Excellence Award Categories Announced for 2013
Measuring and Communicating Marketing Performance has been added as a new category in 2013. Submissions may be entered until June 14, 2013.
The awards program, now in its sixteenth year, honors the marketing strategies, programs, and campaigns that have achieved excellence at B2B services and solutions firms worldwide. The awards put special emphasis on market analysis, marketing innovation, program execution, and measurable business results. The deadline for submissions is June 14, 2013.
“We feel that 2013 will be year of marketing raising its status and impact,” said Dave Munn, President and CEO, ITSMA. “The Marketing Excellence Award categories reflect the critical areas that marketing continues to advance, as well as the changes marketers are making to stay relevant to buyers and to grow the business.”
Categories for 2013
Entries for the 2013 Marketing Excellence Awards program may be submitted in the following six categories:
• Driving Business with Thought Leadership. Developing and disseminating high quality thought leadership content, leveraging new and traditional marketing vehicles to more effectively drive business.
• Enabling Sales Channels. Improving sales effectiveness by successfully enabling sales channels (including field sales, client partners, channel representatives, and alliance partners) and directly affecting business results.
• Generating and Nurturing Leads. Implementing marketing initiatives that create awareness, generate demand, identify leads, and nurture contacts at all stages of the buying process.
• Marketing with Social and Digital Media. Integrating social and digital media into marketing programs, the overall marketing strategy, and the business.
• Strengthening Client Relationships and Building Loyalty. Executing marketing programs designed to deepen the relationships with existing clients, foster loyalty, and build partnerships based on mutual trust.
• Measuring and Communicating Marketing Performance. Selecting, tracking, managing, and communicating the right metrics to show marketing’s impact on business outcomes and results.
Criteria for Judging
Entries for the 2013 Marketing Excellence Awards program are judged on the following criteria:
• Quality of the research and analysis that was done to understand the problem or opportunity
• Level of innovation of the solution, program, or campaign
• Effectiveness of implementation
• Appropriate metrics
• Measurable impact on the business
Deadline for Submissions
The deadline for submissions is June 14, 2013. The winners will be announced at a special awards reception at ITSMA’s Annual Marketing Conference on November 5, 2013 in Cambridge, MA.
Last year’s winners included: BT, Capgemini, Cisco, Dell, Deloitte, DocuSign, IBM, Infosys, Microsoft, Optum, and TCS.
The awards are open to all companies worldwide that market and sell services and solutions. Visit ITSMA’s website at http://www.itsma.com/
General inquiries Contact us at +1-781-862-8500, Ext. 136, or firstname.lastname@example.org (mailto:info@
# # #
Copyright © 2013 ITSMA. All Rights Reserved.
ITSMA provides research, consulting, and training to the world’s leading technology, communications, and professional services providers.
Account Email Address Account Phone Number Disclaimer Report Abuse