Follow on Google News
News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
The Post 9/11 2001 Authorization for Use of Military Force ... On YOU
AUMF 2001 (PL 107-40) did not target the "terrorists" behind the 9/11 attacks. Its target was and is the taxpaying American citizen. Here are the only two ways to take yourself out of the crosshairs.
By: VVV PR
The "truth" is that many things happened before, on and after 9/11 that we have been encouraged - if not programmed - to forget. One is the "Authorization for Use of Military Force" signed into law by Dubya on 18 September 2001 as Public Law 107-40 (1.usa.gov/cnvcPB)
That alone should be sufficient reason for We the People to rise up and demand repeal of the 2001 Authorization for Use of Military Force (aka "AUMF 2001", "AUMF", or on Twitter "#AUMF"). But the evil of this unconstitutional foundation for a fascist police state doesn't end there: AUMF 2001 is also the asserted legal basis for Section 1021 of the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) for Fiscal Year 2012 signed into law by Odrona on 31 December 2011 as Public Law 112-81 (1.usa.gov/u5MbV0)
IF WE REPEAL AUMF 2001 WE ALSO UNDO NDAA 2012. Passing and signing into law intact "H.R. 198: Repeal of the Authorization for Use of Military Force" - not to be confused with other H.R. 198's from prior Congressional sessions - will do just that (bit.ly/163zDfE)
In TwitterSpeak, all we have to do is pass #HR198 to #RepealAUMF and we reign in the unconstitutional #AUMF #ImperialPresidency, undo #NDAA #IndefiniteDetention, bring down the unacceptably inhumane #drones, end the unaffordably insane #GWOT and force the unimaginably greedy #MilitaryIndustrialComplex to stop depleting an already-drained #USTreasury and running up the #USDebt. Who wouldn't want to do that?
Just about everybody on Wall Street (Greed Central), K Street (Lobbyist Lane), in Congress (Corporate Fascist Puppets Left and Right) and at the White House (Office of the Corporate Fascist Puppet-in-Chief)
Sponsored by Congresswoman Barbara Lee (@RepBarbaraLee)
- The Democratic Party doesn't want to repeal AUMF 2001 because it will take away power that their figurehead leader Barack Obama is fighting Chris Hedges et al in federal court to keep (stopndaa.org)
- The Republican Party doesn't want to repeal AUMF 2001 because they get to cash in on that power when they rotate back into the White House. And it truly is a staged rotation: of the last 14 U.S. Presidents 7 have been Democrats and 7 Republicans (bit.ly/xD2Tjf)
- Lockheed-Martin and the other corrupt fat cat defense contractors (bit.ly/9EmBkr)
- Bankers on Wall Street and worldwide thrive on interest. Interest is generated by debt. More debt means more interest. And as the tally about reflects, nothing creates more debt faster than war: debt to make the weapons, debt to buy the weapons, debt to wage the war, and debt to recover from war's awful toll of death and destruction. Like all wars, the War on Terrorism is a bankers' war. Obviously the banksters would not want to see it ended by the passage of H.R. 198 and repeal of AUMF 2001 (bit.ly/dc4dHC)
The "truth" is the real target of the post 9/11 Authorization for Use of Military Force was not Osama Bin Laden, Al Qaeda or any other "terrorists"
(1) Join us in the AUMF Hunger Strike (#AumfHungerStrike)
(2) Do what you know Thomas Jefferson would recommend we do...
Learn more here: