News By Tag
News By Place
NAPRx Reminder! Pharma SFE Conference 2013: Translating Strategy Into Action; Just a FEW WEEKS AWAY!
Pharma SFE focuses on Translating Strategy into Actions in the Americas. This includes real life case studies as well as interactive panel discussions from highly qualified experts and champions in the pharma & biotech industry.
Receive tactics, build relationships and discuss burning issues facing the pharmaceutical and biotech industries.
At the 2013 conference:
Ongoing changes in pharmaceutical sales have created dramatic impacts in the pharma & biotech market.
The main players in the industry have been hit by billions of dollars in penalties by state governments over marketing practices. This resulted in limited information sharing between representatives and physicians, which caused some companies to change the size and nature of their sales force to match the required state mandates.
· Administrating SFE models while complying with increasing regulations
· Improving sales force performance to accelerate sales growth
· Aligning sales metrics and compensation assessment to achieve excellent brand objectives
· Examining differences in sales force quality for greater topline and bottom-line return
· Reforming impact on pharma sales for future market change
· Identifying key drivers of pharma SFE in emerging markets to improve profitability
· Measuring sales force planning, training and capabilities
· Expanding mobile and digital channels for sales growth
· Aligning CRM with the evolving pharma commercial models
Who should attend?
C-Level Executives, Vice Presidents, Senior Executives, Regional Directors, Senior Directors, Global Directors, Directors, Senior Managers, Managers, Heads:
• Sales Force Effectiveness • SFE Operations • Sales & Marketing
• Sales Analytics • Marketing Operations • Cross-Channel Strategy
• Brand Managers • Consumer Marketing • Field Force • Sales Leadership
• Finance • Legal & Compliance • Marketing • Human Resource
• Strategic Sample Initiatives • CRM • Relationship Marketing
• Training & Development
Introducing the 2013 Pharma SFE Advisory Board!
Michael Blach - Vice President, Maersk Deutschland, Board Member SAMA
Marie Crespo - CEO - SalesAssessment.com
Eric Blumthal - CEO -‘Top 25 Most Influential Leaders in Sales- 2012’ Count5
Paul J Furgal - Vice President Business Development, McKesson Corporation
John Vieira -Sr. Director, Marketing Operations & Strategic, Daiichi Sankyo
The 2013 Confirmed Speakers Include:
John Arena -Sr. National Sales Direct, Lundbeck USA
John Vieira -Senior Director, Daiichi Sankyo USA
Lori Gildea - Vice President, Valeant Pharmaceuticals USA
Greg Gangemi -Vice President, Cubits Pharmaceuticals USA
Mark Loreaux - Director, Sanofi Aventis USA
Steven Engelhardt - Vice President, ProStrakan USA
Dr. Mel Colon -Chairman, World Chamber of Commerce USA
Nick Cutrone - Gobal Group Leader, Sanofi Pasteur USA
Jorge Alderete - Senior Vice President, ALK Abello USA
Matthew Shanks - Associate Director Regeneron Pharmaceuticals USA
Shawn Fatholahi -Vice President, Impax Laboratories USA
Mary Myers -Director, Eisai USA
Marjorie Brody Csp, Pcc, Cpae, Founder & Fearless Leader, BRODY Professional Development USA
Pharma SFE 2013 will be taking place May 21 - 22, 2013, Boston, MA, United States
The National Association of Pharmaceutical Representatives®
The largest association in the United States representing over 48,000 pharmaceutical sales representatives.
For more information: