News By Tag
* Property Management
* Real Estate
* Woodlyn Schwartz
* Property Loss Consulting
* More Tags...
News By Place
The Top 5 Property Management Challenges During Property Insurance Claims
What are the biggest property management challenges you face during a property insurance claim?
Our property management clients have told us their number one issue is dealing with the rising amount of insurance claim paperwork they have to keep track of, on top of their day-today property management activities.
Woodlyn Schwartz has constructed a survey analyzing three years worth of feedback from numerous property management companies to identify the top five property insurance claim issues they face today.
1. Increasing paperwork: keeping track of insurance paperwork deadlines along with day-to-day property management activities.
2. Dealing with disputed issues, and a misconception that their insurance company should pay for virtually everything.
3. Handling the lengthy process of configuring a personal inventory list.
4. Figuring out where to put displaced residents during a fire or flood incident.
5. Negotiating with numerous vendors during a time of crisis to handle repairs, restoration, and insurance recovery efforts.
It was this kind of feedback over the last few years that made us realize there is a need for property loss consulting services in the Multifamily Housing Industry. “Said Artie Woodlyn III, President of Woodlyn Schwartz.”
And that’s why we developed our ground breaking CLAIMSADVISOR®
Here are the top FIVE reasons why property management companies use our insurance claim recovery services:
• We can handle everything from emergency response to public/media relations, investigations, valuations, and presentment of your claim.
• We save you time spent on dealing with insurance claim process and headaches of dealing with your insurance company(s).
• We review and evaluate your insurance policies to identify the extent of coverage, as well as determine whether there are any gaps in your coverage, or recommend any additional conditions that may need to be added.
• We ensure your response to any crisis is handled in a way that will minimize your distractions and maximize your insurance recovery, and while meeting your expectations.
• We help you know whether your risks are transferred to your insurance company and recommend strategies to eliminate or shift remaining risk.
About Woodlyn Schwartz:
Woodlyn Schwartz provides property loss consulting services to property management companies, real estate investors, homeowners and businesses. All claims are handled by licensed insurance professionals for accelerated resolution timelines. Woodlyn Schwartz is nationally licensed as Property Insurance Consultants and complies with Department of Insurance Regulations.
For more information please visit www.woodlynschwartz.com
--- End ---
Page Updated Last on: Oct 30, 2013