News By Tag
News By Place
OSS Nokalva Announces Expanded Platform Support for its NAS Productivity Tools
OSS Nokalva, Inc. announced today its enhanced NAS Productivity Tools, supporting 3GPP LTE Releases 8, 9, and 10, are now available on a wide variety of platforms.
Somerset, N.J., April 3, 2013 – OSS Nokalva, Inc. announced today its enhanced NAS Productivity Tools, supporting 3GPP LTE Releases 8, 9, and 10, are now available on a wide variety of platforms.
The NAS Productivity Tools include the OSS NAS Encoder/Decoder Library, and the OSS NAS-1Step application.
Continuing its longstanding commitment to meeting its customers’ needs, OSS now offers the NAS Encoder/Decoder Library, for C and C++, on all standard platforms and on embedded platforms upon request. The NAS Library facilitates the creation, encoding, decoding, and processing of messages conforming to the 3GPP Technical Specification 24.301. The NAS Encoder/Decoder Library API supports:
· Encoding and decoding NAS protocol data units.
· Printing encoded or un-encoded NAS protocol data units in XML form.
· Copying NAS protocol data units.
· Comparing un-encoded or decoded NAS protocol data units.
OSS’ NAS-1Step is a Windows application that enables you to interactively create, view, and edit messages conforming to the 3GPP Technical Specification 24.301. NAS-1Step is a useful tool for anyone working with the NAS protocol, from system designers to application developers and testers NAS-1Step provides several functions including:
· A text viewer that displays a description of the structure of NAS messages in a formal notation (ASN.1) and supports both syntax coloring and syntax-aware navigation.
· A message viewer/editor able to load an encoded message from a file, decode the message, create a new message, make changes to a message, re-encode it, and save it.
For more information, or to request an evaluation copy, please visit NAS Solutions (http:// www.oss.com/
About OSS Nokalva, Inc.
OSS Nokalva, Inc. (www.oss.com)