News By Tag
* Tactical Lighting
* Tactical Flashlight
* Police Flashlight
* Bayco Products
* Law Enforcement Light
* More Tags...
News By Place
Experts Say Everyone Should Own a Durable, Compact Tactical Flashlight
Nightstick answers with release of the TAC-500 Series Tactical Flashlights
According to a recent article by Brett and Kate McKay, there are several requirements of a tactical flashlight to qualify it as an adequate source of both light and protection. These include: being small enough to carry in a pocket; providing an output of at least 120 lumens; offering simplicity in its functionality;
The Nightstick TAC-500 Series from Bayco Products, Inc., a leading innovator in portable lighting solutions, meets all these requirements and more. Law enforcement and consumers alike will find that all of the models in the TAC-500 Series offer:
• Compact Size—At only 6.25” in length, a handle diameter of 1.035” and head diameter of 1.25”, it’s one of the smallest, most powerful tactical lights on the market.
• Brightness—Using a high-efficiency deep parabolic reflector with an optimized design and position, its 200 lumens result in a tightly-focused long throw beam with a range of over 688 feet.
• Simple to Use—With a multi-function tail cap switch, users can access a variety of settings with the push of a single button; includes momentary or constant-on, three user-selectable brightness settings, and disorienting strobe.
• Rugged Design—Three of the products in the TAC-500 series (TAC-500B, TAC-500T, TAC-500Y) are made from glass-filled nylon polymer, while the TAC-550B is made from aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum with a type III hard-anodized finish. All are IP-X7 waterproof, chemical resistant, and have been drop rated at 2 meters.
• LED Light—The CREE® LED light in the TAC-500 Series is the industry’s number one rated LED.
As an added bonus, the TAC-500 series comes in a variety of colors including black polymer (TAC-500B), tan polymer (TAC-500T), yellow polymer (TAC-500Y), and black metal (TAC-550B). It also includes a rechargeable battery with a CR-123 battery carrier for backup power.
“The applicability and functionality of the Nightstick TAC-500 Series is far reaching,” says Marty Robbins, Marketing Director for Bayco Products, Inc. “While law enforcement will greatly benefit from its user-selectable brightness modes, disorienting strobe, compact size and CR-123 battery backup, anyone—from dads and moms, to teachers and students, to shift workers and anyone with a need to light up the dark—will appreciate the safety and versatility offered by this product.”
To find a retailer nearest you, visit http://www.baycoproducts.com/
NIGHTSTICK™ represents the next generation in flashlight design. Developed by Bayco Products, Inc., the leader in LED task lighting solutions, NIGHTSTICK introduced a one of a kind Flashlight • Floodlight • Dual-light design along with cutting edge LED and battery technology providing high quality, exceptionally reliable illumination in every light. At Bayco, the safety of our customers is paramount. That's why we say Life Depends On Light.
About Bayco Products, Inc.
For nearly 30 years, Bayco’s family of products have been the preferred choice of professionals. In its 110,000 square foot facility, located in the Dallas, TX area, Bayco’s dedicated engineering team continually seeks out innovative new product solutions that provide exceptional day-to-day utility and help maximize user safety. Bayco’s team includes research and development, marketing, sales, and distribution professionals who together are responsible for product design, manufacturing, marketing, and sales of all products through its worldwide network of distributors.
For more information about Bayco Products, Inc., visit www.baycoproducts.com.
McKay, Brett & Kate, “How to Use a Flashlight in a Tactical Situation,” www.artofmanliness.com, 11/7/12.