News By Tag
News By Place
Follow on Google News
GN desander with shaker deck, peformance much better
GN Solids Control are the first API certified equipment manufacturer for solid control and drilling waste management. Our chief engineer is from solid control subsidary CNPC for solid control equipment. He has 25 years experience.
By: GN Solids Control Co.LTD.
Our chief engineer is from solid control subsidary CNPC for solid control equipment. He has 25 years experience. As if GN Solids Control are founded on 2007, only 6 years from foundation. But we are really take a big market in the oversea market. Our products have been exported to over 60 countries and areas. For the past year, we sell more than 150 sets shale shaker and 250 sets centrifuge. We have build long-term relationship with many strong partners in Brazil, Australia, Agentina, and Egypt. They help us to do the local market and offer solid control service locally. We really do well in this cooperation model.
For the desander, we have many different kinds, including:
(1) GNWS-1S, treating capacity 500gpm, cone size 10inch, cone number 1each, matching pump 30/37kw, inlet size 6inch, outlet size 8inch
(2) GNWS-2S, treating capacity 1000gpm, cone size 10inch, matching pump 45/55kw, inlet 6inch, outlet 8inch
(3) GNWS-3S, treating capacity 1500gpm, cone size 10inch, matching pump 55/75kw, inlet 6inch, outlet 8inch.
Features and benefits: The GN 10inch is used as the 2nd stage of solids control for drilling mud, which makes separations between 40 to 75 microns
(1) 100% polyurethane material for desaner cones with longer using life.
(2) clamp type for easy maintenance.
(3) compact design with small footprint.
(4) flexible options for 1 or 2 or 3 different capacities
(5) flexible fast connection are available for user friendly assembly.
(6) tangentially blended into the cone entry as a narrow rectangle to minimize turbulence in the upper section of the cone, allowing the solids to move quickly to the cone wall.
For more info, please contact GN Solids Control Co., Ltd.
Account Email Address Account Phone Number Disclaimer Report Abuse