Is It Time to Invest in a CRM for your Business?
· Are your sales representatives making prospecting calls every day? _____
· Are your sales reps following up on all potential business? _____
· Do customer service and sales know what is being said to your clients? _____
· Are your leads resulting in sales? _____
· Do you need more than one database to manage your business? _____
· Do you know how your sales reps are performing on an individual basis? ____
· Are you tracking your marketing campaign results? _____
· Can you manage your client documents all in one place? _____
· Have you set-up email drip campaigns to communicate with your clients? ___
If you’ve answered no to one or more of these questions, you should consider a CRM to manage your clients, acquire new clients and track your marketing results. A CRM allows sales and customer support teams to instantly update and view information from virtually anywhere and anytime all in one place.
Leadsconnection was established in early 2007 and has grown to be an industry leader in Customer Relationship Management Systems. Leadsconnection's web-based CRM solutions enable businesses to effectively organize, disposition, track and enroll prospective clients within an intuitive, powerful and easy to use software Solution that's affordable for businesses of all sizes.
For more details call 866-601-1745.
Page Updated Last on: Mar 27, 2013