Follow on Google News
News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
Customize the new brand channel with Clipster for YouTube
International market studies show that the reach of corporate videos is growing explosively. This is not surprising, since 4,000,000,000 social videos are already being viewed daily (comScore). With the updated YouTube brand channels, Google offers brands and companies a professional platform. And with Clipster for YouTube, they have a permanent presence with all their campaigns, product information, promotions, live product launches and so on.
Clipster for YouTube automatically adapts the layout of a brand channel to the format of the device used to display the video content: tablet, PC or smartphone*. It’s easy to add Clipster components that will benefit a brand or company, from social channels and teasers to categories and more. If a business market involves different languages and cultures then Clipster can provide campaign management with regional targeting.
Clipster for YouTube offers:
· Total creative freedom
· A permanent ‘branded’ YouTube presence
· Change content as often as needed
· Complete Social integration (including social feeds and social buttons)
· Compatible with mobile devices (responsive design)
· Localized content & multi-language support
· Easy content management
· Campaign management
· The possibility to broadcast live video (YouTube Live Video)
· Full statistics
· Cloud-based platform hosted on Microsoft Windows Azure
· Attractive pricing structure
Clipster launched the free Clipster for Facebook in 2012. This social video app has a total reach of millions on this platform.
Clipster, a developer of Social Video Engagement solutions, is based in the Netherlands. Clipster is a division of Outpost11 Ventures, whose other divisions include the Internet agency Outpost11 (http://www.outpost11.nl).
Clipster website: www.clipster-
* Approval by YouTube necessary for the time being.
T +31 76 565 12 24
Visuals and translations
High-resolution visuals and this press release in Dutch, German and French can be found on our press page at www.clipster-