Hasoft Software Engineering Introduces Flexible Custom Sorter Excel
LAselect is a professional custom data selection and sorting framework for Microsoft Visual Basic and Excel. It's also an indexer, list generator, data mining tool and everything in between. LAselect is programmable and sorts any kind of data.
• Non-standard data must always be preprocessed into a form Microsoft Excel can work with. This leads to clutter, maintenance to the spreadsheet and loss of time. LAselect works radically different; it does all the dirty work behind the scenes. It forges even the weirdest data into a sorted list.
• There are now two options. Option one is to develop an one-off sheet-based solution in Excel. Option two is solving the problem once and for all and build a reusable solution with LAselect. LAselect delivers professional, clean and maintenance-
• "Absolute flexibility was a must for this project," Arjen van Andel, CEO and lead programmer at Hasoft. "then, and only then a maintenance-
• Hasoft provides a testbench for LAselect on its website at no cost. It's templates are used as-is or as starting point for new sorters. This download is all you'll need to experiment with ideas.
• About: Hasoft Software Engineering was founded in 1985 and developed software for International European Transport, systems-programming and office automation.
• For more information, to download the free testbench, view its screenshots or to purchase a license please visit http://www.hasoft.com.
Company: Hasoft Software Engineering
Media contact: Arjen van Andel
Mobile: +353 857131475