News By Tag
News By Location
BE Summits launches The Global High on Cloud Summit
No. 1 Cloud Computing event in India. Under the support of the Ministry of Communications & IT along with their flagship NeGP
Anyone who follows technology trends has undoubtedly heard the term “cloud service” thrown around a few gazillion times over the past few years. Cloud Computing has emerged as a big surprise when people were struggling to get rid of the troubles involved with traditional web hosting and computing solutions for their business ventures.
Cloud Computing anywhere across the globe describes delivery of hosted services through the internet. People are shifting their business applications from traditional software models to the mighty cloud. You can hardly predict what would be our future if cloud computing wouldn’t be there to maneuver establishments safely towards profitable positions.
The Information Technology market in BRIC is to grow at a CAGR of 14.1% over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this markets growth is the increasing IT spending in BRIC. The IT market in BRIC market has also been witnessing increasing IT spending by banking sector.
Through The Global High on Cloud Summit we would like to address the issues, concerns, latest trends, new technology and upcoming innovations on the Cloud platform which will give an open forum and opportunity to everyone in the industry to come together and share their ideas & updates and provide a global outlook.
The Global High on Cloud Summit is to be held in Mumbai on the 12th & 13th of June, 2013 followed by a post event workshop on the 14th of June, 2013.
With being in a nascent stage of production the confirmed advisors/speakers for the event are as listed below:
1) Mr. Vijay Sethi – Vice President & Chief Information Officer, Hero MotoCorp Ltd.
2) Dr. Sharat Airani – Chief – IT (System & Security), Forbes Marshal Group of Companies
3) Mr. Kersi Tavadia – Chief Information Officer, Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd.
4) Mr. Daya Prakash – Chief Information Officer, LG Electronics India Pvt. Ltd.
5) Mr. Sebastian Joseph – Chief Technology Officer, DDB Mudra Group
6) Mr. Ramnath Iyer – Chief Technology Officer, CRISIL
7) Mr. Rajesh Uppal – Executive Officer - IT & Chief Information Officer, Maruti Suzuki India Ltd.
8) Mr. Tarun Pandey – Vice President – IT, Aditya Birla Financial Service Group
9) Mr. Arun Gupta – Chief Information Officer, Cipla Ltd.
10) Mr. Mike McNamara – Chief Information Officer, TESCO (United Kingdom)
This will be a great opportunity for CIO’s cross vertical to come together and share their insights & expertise with their peers on the Cloud Computing arena. A B2B opportunity for all the Solution Providers & Solution Seekers to come under one roof and share their services, thoughts, ideas & expertise.
To register for the event kindly contact:
BE Summits Pvt. Ltd.