March 4, 2013
2013 North American Powersports Battery Report by G-Force Consulting
-- Gary Gustafson President of G-Force Consulting Inc, is releasing what he describes as “The most powerful, comprehensive and reliable market research on powersports batteries ever developed. “ Mr. Gustafson has an impressive resume relating to powersports batteries. He was employed for a total of 13 years at market leaders Polaris and Arctic Cat as an electrical engineering supervisor and project leader, playing a key role in cost negotiations, warranty reduction and supplier selection. He spent more than 4,000 hours of time focusing specifically on battery and charging system research and development with those two companies. Mr. Gustafson led the cross-functional team that implemented AGM battery technology at Polaris including explaining the technology to marketing and explaining battery technology in service manuals and while teaching service schools. He conducted on-site battery supplier audits with brands including GS Yuasa and East Penn. As President of G-Force Consulting since 2005, Gustafson has provided electric drive train development for manufacturers as diverse as Fallbrook Technologies and Bad Boy Buggies, developed comprehensive market research for up-and-coming lithium battery manufacturers such as EarthX and comprehensive market analysis for electric vehicle manufacturers such as Stealth, Bad Buggies and E-Z-GO. As part of his relationship with Stealth Electric Vehicles, Gustafson has made more than 100 personal dealer visits. He has been a top-level consultant on the powersports industry for worldwide automotive electrical and drive train suppliers including Borg-Warner and Continental Automotive. More than than fifteen Wall Street fund managers and market research firms have turned to him for powersports industry analysis. Numerous websites and even charger manufacturers such as CTEK have tapped into his knowledge to provide battery and charging system education in consumer publications and owner’s manuals. This incredible depth and breadth of experience are the basis for an all-new 2013 Powersports Battery Market Forecast. Gustafson states "Leaders and stakeholders from across the industry have shown tremendous interest in this unique and timely analysis. They want to purchase the report and they want to make sure they are represented in it. Since the battery market is changing on a frequent basis, purchasers will gain access to all of the updates to the report for 12 months following the initial purchase."
Here is an overview of what report purchasers will obtain, a full Table of Contents is available by contacting G-Force Consulting at www.gforceconsulting.com:
• The other “shoe yet to drop” that will dramatically affect new battery technology adoption.
• The Four Pillars of Battery Performance—
only one of them is battery chemistry.
• The business paradox that ensures a high warranty rate for powersports batteries -- and solutions for resolving this situation.
• Present and future market volume for engine starting, deep-cycle lead acid, lithium and other battery technologies.
• The North American powersports OEM 2012 market shares, their supply chain strategies, and their annual sales volumes for their starting and deep-cycle batteries.
• The commercial feasibility of various battery pack chemistries within the next 5 years.
• A SWOT analysis of battery and battery pack manufacturers.
• “War Game” forecasting of regulatory and technology shifts and their market impact.
• Special design considerations for off-road vehicle battery packs.
• The significant difference between traditional powersports customers and electric vehicle customers.
• UTV, Motorcycle and Snowmobile 3-5 year market share forecast with justifications.
And much, much more.
This analysis will provide a strategic advantage to battery and battery accessory manufacturers, Investment Managers, Commodity Managers, Technology Directors, and New Business Development Managers. To order this exclusive report, visit the G-Force Consulting website at www.gforceconsulting.com or contact G-Force Consulting Inc directly by calling 218-209-1388.