News By Tag
News By Place
Dr. Lettsome Presents his research at the SPIE Electronic Imaging Conference
Dr. Clyde Lettsome, Ph.D., P.E., M.E.M., recently presented a published research paper that he coauthored with Dr. Yichang (James) Tsai of the Georgia Institute of Technology.
“I was surprised when the SPIE extended the offer since authors of journal papers are usually not asked to present their journal papers at conferences,”
Dr. Lettsome has over 16 years of technical and professional experience. Using his technical, business, and education experience, Dr. Lettsome finds ways to cut cost while improving productivity for consumers and his business customers. Some of his other notable accomplishments include:
• 3 time National Science Foundation Fellow
• Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers (IEEE) and Society of Photo-Optical Instrumentation Engineers (SPIE) published author
• Senior Member of the Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers
• Licensed Professional Engineer in the states of Florida (FL 58671) and Georgia (Georgia PE037411)
• President of Calabrix Corporation when they were named one of the winners in the 2009 Office Depot “Survival of the Smartest” contests
• Outstanding Graduate Instructor at the Georgia Institute of Technology (top five graduate engineering and technology university according to US News and World Report Graduate School edition)
• EzineArticle.com expert author
• American Express Open Forum contributor
If you would like to connect with or read more of Dr. Lettsome’s writings, you may find more articles from him and read more about him at http://www.clydelettsome.com.