News By Tag
News By Location
Maggi & Maggi UK Significantly Expands Token Range
Maggi & Maggi UK, the Bolton-based electronics repair and refurbishment specialist, has taken moves to significantly expand the range and variety of tokens that it supplies.
The company’s tokens are used by arcade operators, casinos, retail vendors and a range of other customers.
Maggi Maggi’s token range is huge, with almost every possible permutation of size, material, weight, colour and logo available. There are tokens within the Maggi & Maggi range to fit every requirement and budget.
There are a number of reasons why companies tend to favour tokens in specific sectors:
· Security – it is unlikely that businesses will be targeted to steal tokens.
· Cash Control - less supervision of staff required.
· Price Flexibility – the number of tokens sold per pound can be easily altered, to immediately take advantage of any marketing or promotional ideas.
· Immediate Sale – when a company sells tokens, they have made a sale. The token does not need to be used immediately. If it is not used, the company still makes a profit. These "walk-away" tokens also encourage repeat business.
· Increased Sales - customers will spend more tokens more freely than coinage because tokens are viewed as non-money.
· Promotions & Brand Name Recognition - customised tokens help develop the company's name and promote repeat business.
· Souvenir Value – through experience it is a fact that, customers will buy tokens and keep some as souvenirs.
Maggi Maggi UK can supply tokens in a massive range of sizes and types, off the shelf, or with bespoke designs, in a range of materials.
If you or wish to discuss any of your issues with Maggi & Maggi UK, please call them on 01204 520011, or visit website http://www.maggimaggi.co.uk