TRU Staffing Partners Announces 2013 Scholarship Program Advisory Board Members
With only two weeks left for application submissions, industry leaders come together to select recipients of training and education in legal technology
The Advisory Board includes more than ten hiring managers in the AmLaw 200 including:
• Scott Bilbrey - Director, Litigation Support Services, Coving & Burling LLP
• Chris Redlich - Litigation Support Manager, Allen & Overy LLP
• Sean Reddick - Director of Litigation Support, Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
• Wendy Axelrod - Senior Discovery Consultant, McDermott Will & Emery LLP
• Nick Eglevsky – National Litigation Support Manager, Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
• Kara Bugza - Paralegal Supervisor, Mayer Brown
• John Rielly - Director, Legal Support Services, Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
“I’m honored to be working with the fine people at TRU and colleagues in my industry to help develop the careers of promising and deserving individuals,”
“We are thrilled to have such a prestigious Advisory Board participating in the selection of our scholarship recipients,”
TRU Staffing Partners launched the Scholarship Program in 2012. Deadline to apply for the 2013 Scholarship Program is March 1, 2013. Application information is available at www.trustaffingpartners.com.
About TRU Staffing Partners
TRU Staffing Partners (www.trustaffingpartners.com)