News By Tag
News By Location
CHI to Debut Drug Delivery & Formulation Meeting at World Pharma Congress 2013
The Accelerating Development of Difficult-to-Deliver Drugs conference will discuss the role of novel delivery strategies and advanced tools in developing difficult-to-deliver drugs.
Formulation and Drug Delivery thought-leaders from both pharma and academia will present latest research, developments, and expertise in aspects of drug delivery including nanotechnology, nanoparticles, bioavailability, next-gen protein delivery, and more.
The distinguished faculty at this conference includes:
- Vladimir Torchilin, Ph.D., D.Sc., University Distinguished Professor, Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, School of Pharmacy, Northeastern University
- Philip S. Low, Ph.D., Ralph C. Corley Distinguished Professor, Department of Chemistry, Purdue University
- Munir Hussain, Ph.D., Distinguished Research Fellow, Drug Product Science & Technology, Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- Anil K. Patri, Ph.D., Deputy Director, Nanotechnology Characterization, Laboratory, Advanced Technology Program, SAIC-Frederick, Inc.,National Laboratory for Cancer Research
- Uma Prabhakar, Ph.D., Consultant, Office of Cancer Nanotechnology Research NCI-NIH
- Karyn O’Neil, Ph.D., Chief Scientific Officer of Centyrex Venture, Johnson & Johnson
- Jeff Hrkach, Ph.D. Vice President, R & D, Bind Bio Science
- Samir Mitragotri, Ph.D., Professor, Chemical Engineering, University of California, Santa Barbara
- Bobby Singh, Ph.D., Chief Technology Officer, Corium International, Inc.
- Karim Dabbagh, Ph.D., Executive Director and Head, External R&D and Innovation Research Units, Pfizer Worldwide R&D
- Tycho Heimbach, Ph.D., Associate Director & Senior Investigator II, Biomedical Research, Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- And more!
Why Should Scientists and Executives Interested in Drug Delivery Attend This Conference?
- Join in discussions and learn practical strategies from distinguished professors and industry experts from NCI-NIH, BMS, Merck, Novartis, J& J, BIND Biosciences, BI, Cubist and more.
- Hear case studies and novel approaches in Preformulation, drug targeting and next gen delivery of biologics
- Learn how to overcome the bioavailability hurdles for poorly soluble drugs with new technologies and tools.
The final agenda is set, and is available online at www.worldpharmacongress.com/