News By Tag
News By Location
Black Box to distribute latest digital signage and video distribution design guide at DSE 13
Features tutorials, tips, and resources to help with the design of end-to-end multimedia distribution systems.
This guide features educational resources and checklists to help simplify the job of having to choose compatible parts for a high-performance digital signage or AV distribution system. It includes tutorials, planning tips, and comparisons of:
• Video formats (VGA, Composite, DVI, HDMI®, DisplayPort, and others).
• AV distribution methods (in-line, CATx-based, fiber-based, IP-based, and wireless).
• Components that typically make up an integrated digital signage/AV distribution system.
• Video display methods and display configurations.
“The process can be quite overwhelming for those starting to design an end-to-end system,” says Brian Kutchma, VP of Sales at Black Box. “This guide is designed to simplify that process, whether you’re planning a system for digital signage, a corporate or school video distribution application, command and control, or medical imaging.”
Plus, the guide gives a comprehensive overview of the types of products found in the entire digital signage ecosystem and spotlights Black Box’s full range of solutions for digital signage, including:
• iCOMPEL™ (http://www.blackbox.com/
• iCOMPEL EDS (http://www.blackbox.com/
• MediaFlyer™ EXPRESS (http://www.blackbox.com/
In addition to digital signage platforms, the guide features Black Box’s full suite of:
• Extenders (http://www.blackbox.com/
• Splitters (http://www.blackbox.com/
• Switches (http://www.blackbox.com/
• Converters and scalers (http://www.blackbox.com/
• Wireless receivers (http://www.blackbox.com/
To get the complimentary design guide, visit Booth #645 on the floor of the Las Vegas Convention Center during DSE 13 or visit blackbox.com/
About Black Box
Black Box is a leading technology product solutions provider that helps customers build, manage, optimize, and secure their networks. In addition to award-winning digital signage platforms, the company is a single source for AV extenders, splitters, switches, converters/scalers, and many other multimedia solutions. Black Box is ISO 9001:2008 certified and has received numerous industry recognitions, including the following awards: Info Security Products Global Excellence, CRN Tech Innovator, TMC Communications Solutions Product of the Year, Network Products Guide Reader Trust, Network Products Guide Product Innovation, R&D 100, Five Star ratings from SC Magazine, and a Cabling Business Magazine Award of Excellence. Black Box provides its customers with free, 24/7 pre- and post-sales technical support.
Black Box® and the Double Diamond logo are registered trademarks, and iCOMPEL™ and MediaFlyer™ are trademarks, of BB Technologies, Inc. Any third-party trademarks mentioned in this release are the property of their respective owners.