NEW Atmel SAMA5D3 series Cortex-A5 boards by RONETIX
Ronetix announced a new SODIMM-sized System-On-Module (SOM) based on the newest Atmel's ARM® CortexTM-A5 based SAMA5D3 series processor.
Ronetix offers four different CM boards, equipped with the corresponding Atmel's Cortex-A5 SAMA5D31, SAMA5D33, SAMA5D34, SAMA5D35 eMPU. All four boards are sharing the same circuit design with minor configuration.
• MCU: AT91SAMA5D3x series, 536 MHz ARM® CortexTM-A5 ARM v7-A Thumb2® processor @ 1.2V
• 850DMIPS at under 200mW
• 512 MiB DDR2 SDRAM, 32-bit
• 256 MiB NAND Flash
• 16 MiB NOR Flash (optional)
• 4 MiB Atmel SPI Flash
• 10/100/1000 MBit/s Ethernet
• One Wire 1024-bits EEPROM and 64-bits ROM
• SO-DIMM 200 JEDEC MO-274 module
• RoHS – compliant
The Ronetix SAMA5D3-CM modules are available now, with a choice of Atmel SAMA5D31, SAMA5D33, SAMA5D34 or SAMA5D35 processors.
More information may be found at this: