News By Tag
News By Place
Meet PharmCentre at DIA Medical and Scientific Communications 2013 Annual Forum
PharmCentre is Exhibiting at DIA Medical and Scientific Communications 2013 Annual Forum.
The Medical and Scientific Communications 2013 Annual Forum is being developed by three DIA SIAC’s (Special Interest Area Communities):
This Medical Information workshop is specifically designed to meet the needs of individuals new to pharmaceutical based medical communications. Those who have been in this function for less than 1 year would gain the most from attending. This full-day program compliments training of individuals in medical information fellowships and residency programs.
Learning Objectives of the Forum:
1. Identify activities that Medical Communication professionals participate in that provide global value to both internal and external customers, as part of working in interdisciplinary teams.
2. Describe how the regulatory environment influences Medical Communications practices.
3. Identify regulatory resources available and how to apply them to your day-today work.
4. Identify critical steps that a Medical Communications professional should take when receiving an unsolicited inquiry, including evaluating the available data and sources of information.
5. Determine the important elements of planning for a scientific presence at a medical congress, including the provision of medical information and the optimal use of technology at this type of venue.
6. Recognize the importance of the payer environment by evaluating AMCP/EBM dossier requirements.
7. Describe the distinct scientific value that Medical Communications provides on promotional review committees and how to balance the provision of marketing support while avoiding common pitfalls in that role.
We invite you to visit our Booth No. 1, to know more about our high end consulting and partnering opportunities.