News By Tag
News By Location
Rich Dad Scam eBook by Robert Kiyosaki, The Rich Dad Company Reveals “8 Financial Scams Disguised"
Discover “8 Rich Dad Scams” with the free, financial education eBook at www.richdad.com/CommunityRegister.aspx through 3/10/13
“People clinging to job security, savings, retirement plans, and other relics will be the ones financially-
In “Rich Dad Scams, 8 Financial Scams Disguised as Wisdom,” readers will discover:
• Why financial education, and not higher education, is the key to financial success;
• When getting a job can actually decrease wealth; and
• How saving money, getting out of debt and working hard don’t work, among other scams.
By registering for the free, Rich Dad Community at www.richdad.com/
• Enjoy playing CASHFLOW®, The Financial Education Web Game;
• Listen to Robert Kiyosaki’s “The Rich Dad Radio Show” online at any time;
• Share ideas and increase financial literacy with others worldwide via the online forum; and
• Get exclusive insights via Rich Dad’s monthly, eNewsletter packed with content related to investment, finance, small business ideas, and more.
“By removing financial education from our schools, people have been turned into slaves for money, and the fear and greed of money rule our actions and our thoughts,” states Kim Kiyosaki, The Rich Dad Company Co-Founder. “If you want to change your life, change your words. Adopt the vocabulary of a rich person. Your unfair advantage is your financial education.”
For exclusive access to the Rich Dad Scam eBook, become a member of the free, financial education community at www.richdad.com/
About The Rich Dad Company
The Rich Dad Company was founded in 1997 and is based on Robert Kiyosaki's international bestseller and #1 personal finance book of all time, Rich Dad Poor Dad. Today, Robert, Kim Kiyosaki, author of Rich Woman and It’s Rising Time!, and their team of advisors, transform lives through financial education. Using innovative technology, The Rich Dad Company offers a new way to think about money. Content is delivered via mobile apps, live stream global events, social media, books, seminars, videos, the CASHFLOW® board and Web game, free online content, and much more. Tune in to hear The Rich Dad Radio Show with Robert Kiyosaki, exposing "the good news and the bad news about money," every Saturday at 3:00 p.m. EDT on SiriusXM Satellite Channel 168 Talk Radio. Visit http://www.richdad.com/
Media Contact: Melanie Rembrandt, Rembrandt Communications®