News By Tag
News By Place
Sheena Allen Apps Releases Popular Split Camera/Cloning App, Dubblen, for Android.
Sheena Allen Apps has announced the release of its popular double image/cloning app, Dubblen, for Android. The app, which has already seen much success in the Apple App Store, allows users to take two photos that will result as one photo.
Dubblen is a camera that is split in two and allows users to take two photos in one. While users are able to take two photos with the split camera, the end result will be one photo. In addition to the unique split of the camera, the app also features an option for users to double photos already saved in their phone’s photo gallery, plus various other options that will allow Dubblen users to not only be able to take and save pictures to their phone's photo library, but also save photos to the Dubblen app library.
"There has been a lot of success with Dubblen in the Apple App Store. I would get e-mails all the time from people who were asking for the app to be released for Android", says Sheena Allen, CEO of Sheena Allen Apps. "I wanted to make Dubblen available for as many people as possible to download and have fun with. The app is about having fun and being creative. Who doesn’t like having fun?"
- Saved share settings – no need in logging into your social networking account every time you want to share a photo.
- Vertically split screen – the split with rotate based on how your are holding your camera (up/down or sideways)
- Horizontally split screen (paid version only)
- Using the lightning bold icon, turn the manually turn the flash On, Off, or leave it on Auto (default option)
- Using the light bulb icon, you can keep your photo its original color or you can make your photo Black & White
- Take unlimited photos
The main function of the app is to allow its users to take two pictures in one using a split camera screen. Outside of the option to save pictures to the phone's app library, users can also save photos to the Dubblen photo library. Dubblen also allows users to share their photos through social networking sites Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Instagram.
To purchase app, visit the Google Play Store.