Belvoir raises £25,000 for Macmillan Cancer Support
Belvoir Lettings is delighted to announce that the network has achieved its target of raising £25,000 for Macmillan Cancer Support.
“This is a fantastic achievement,”
“Macmillan is a very worthwhile charity, helping so many people and families who are affected by cancer. Every penny raised makes a difference to people’s lives.”
Tanya Taylor, Regional Fundraising Manager for Macmillan says: “We are delighted that Belvoir Lettings has achieved its target of raising £25,000 for Macmillan Cancer Support and we are also thrilled that the network has agreed to continue supporting us throughout 2013.
“Cancer affects so many people – one in three people in the UK will be diagnosed at some point in their lives and there are two million people currently living with cancer. The number of people with cancer is growing every day. We want to reach and improve the lives of every one of those people.
“The generosity of Belvoir office owners and their colleagues friends, customers and other supporters will truly make a difference in our ability to continue our work.
“Macmillan sends out a big, heartfelt “thank you” to every one for their magnificent efforts and generosity.”
The efforts of the Belvoir network’s top charity champions will be recognised at the company’s annual awards on 20th March, 2013.
Belvoir Lettings now have more than 140 offices nationwide. To find your nearest Belvoir office, visit their website at www.belvoirlettings.com (http://www.belvoirlettings.com)
NOTES TO EDITORS
· Belvoir was founded in February 1995 by Mike and Stephanie Goddard. Its Central Office is in Grantham, Lincolnshire.
· Mike was chairman of the bfa for three consecutive years and is currently Director of International Affairs. He also sits on the board of the Property Ombudsman.
· Belvoir is recognised as one of the largest specialist lettings agency franchises in the UK, with 140+ franchises nationwide and aims to have 200 franchises in the next three years.
· Belvoir was officially awarded the Best Lettings Agency Franchise – Gold Award at the 2012 Lettings Agency of the Year Awards in association with The Sunday Times & The Times. Belvoir also won the Silver Award in 2011 and Gold in 2010.
· Belvoir won Brand Builder of the Year at the bfa Franchisor of the Year Awards 2011 and Best Marketing Campaign of the Year at the Franchise Marketing Association (FMA) Awards 2011.
· Belvoir is a founder member of the SAFEagent Kitemark scheme, which is fully supported by NALS. SAFEagent promotes client money protection (CMP) and provides consumers with a clear message on those agents they should do business with.
· Belvoir successfully listed on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange on 21st February, 2012.
For further information, or to request an interview with a Belvoir Lettings expert, please contact Andrea McHugh at Headlines Journalism, tel: 01476 567438,
07940 930 331 or email: email@example.com