News By Tag
* Attachment in Outlook
* stable PST API
* handling email Text-Body
* PDF attachments EML
* Eml To Msg
* More Tags...
News By Place
Stable API for Better PST Operations & Writing Item from PST to Stream
Aspose.Email for Java is a Java component that enables Java applications to read, write & manipulate Outlook MSG files without utilizing Microsoft Outlook. It enables developers to create new MSG file, update an existing MSG file & MAPI properties.
We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Email for Java 2.6.0. With this release, PST contents can now be saved to a memory stream by enumerating MessageInfo or message Entry IDs. This month’s release is a maintenance release that includes a number of fixes to issues reported by our customers. As a result, we have a more stable API that shows improved PST operations. This month’s release also includes bug fixes to EML-to-MSG conversion, handling an email’s TextBody, and some issues related to attachment extraction from calendar items. The main bug fixes added in this release are listed below
• Writing an item from PST to the stream
• PDF attachments in EML are changed to Base64 text files
• EML recipients truncated when added to Personal Storage
• Garbage characters shown for EML MessageInfo.DisplayTo field
• PersonalStorage creates Empty Recipients
• PST: Attachment Size not displayed next to Attachment name in Outlook
• PST created with Aspose.Email:
Exception: Invalid URI when loading MapiMessage.FromMailMessage
• Problem with FROM field having Hebrew characters after conversion from EML to MSG
• MSG (class IPM.Schedule.Meeting.Request)
• Extracting Attachments from Calendar in Aspose.Email is not working properly
• Discrepancies in TextBody and HtmlBody property
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Email for Java documentation that may guide users briefly how to use Aspose.Email for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Read Embedded Email Attachments from Message: http://www.aspose.com/
- Creating and Saving Outlook Message (MSG) Files: http://www.aspose.com/
Overview:Aspose.Email for Java
Aspose.Email for Java is a Non-Graphical Java component that enables Java applications to read and write MS Outlook MSG files from within a Java application without using MS Outlook. It enables developers to create new MSG file from scratch, update an existing MSG file, read Outlook MSG file & get its properties like subject, body, recipients in to, cc and bcc, adding or removing attachment, sender information & MAPI properties. Aspose.Email can be used with Web as well as Desktop Application.
More about Aspose.Email for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Email for Java: http://www.aspose.com/
- Download Aspose.Email for Java: http://www.aspose.com/
- Online documentation of Aspose.Email for Java: http://www.aspose.com/
- Demos of Aspose.Email for Java: http://www.aspose.com/
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Email for Java Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Email for Java blog: http://www.aspose.com/
Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066