News By Tag
News By Location
Get that “Big Bottom” with the HIPPO Subwoofers
When Massive Audio designed the New 2013 “HIPPO” Series Subwoofers we had one thing we wanted out of the design. No junk for a trunk! Just a subwoofer with a “Big Bottom.”
To feed a 2013 HIPPO Massive Audio recommends 500 – 2000 RMS of raw power. You can cage a HIPPO in a sealed box as small as .375 cub. Ft for Hippo 8 (1 Ft3) for the 12” and only (2 ft3) for the 15” or you can let them relax in a ported box for even more of that “Big Bottom ”. The New 2013 Massive Audio “HIPPO” Series is Big, Bad and Beautiful”
* Heavy Duty, Rugged Industrial Textured Cast Aluminum Basket.
* High Energy Double Stack Strontium Magnet Structure.
* Dual Impedance Black Anodized 3” Voice Coil (2.5” on Hippo 8) Formers with Kevlar Spunlace.
* Kevlar Fiber Reinforced Non-Pressed Paper Cone with Industrial Textured Finish.
* Stitched Edge to the Cone’s Edge for Added Strength.
* Over Sized Mirror Image Dual Poly / Nomex Spiders.
* Black Anodized One Piece Pole-Plate for Added Motor Force.
* Heavy Duty Direct Input Wires Connection to Voice Coils.
* Reinforced Fiberglass Woven Dust cap for High Power Applications.
* Custom Tooled Rubber Gasket and Magnet Boot.
For further information call 323-262-2262
For more information on Massive Audio High Performance products visit the newly designed website at: http://www.massiveaudio.com or https://www.facebook.com/