News By Tag
News By Place
CNS Healthcare Participates in 26th National Eating Disorders Awareness Week
The National Eating Disorders Association (NEDA) is launching its 26th annual National Eating Disorders Awareness Week (NEDAwareness Week), Feb. 24 - March 2. CNS Healthcare offering free binge eating disorder assessments.
1. Drastic weight loss.
2. Preoccupation with counting calories.
3. The need to weigh yourself several times a day.
4. Excessive exercise.
5. Binge eating or purging.
6. Food rituals, like taking tiny bites, skipping food groups or re-arranging food on the plate.
7. Avoiding meals or only wanting to eat alone.
8. Taking laxatives or diuretics.
9. Smoking to curb appetite.
10. Persistent view of yourself as fat that worsens despite weight loss.
CNS Healthcare is offering assessments for binge eating disorder free of charge at their Orlando, FL, Jacksonville, FL and Memphis, TN locations along with information regarding medication research offered through their clinical trials. Persons who are interested in participating in a binge eating disorder clinical trial will receive a diagnostic evaluation, and physical exam including labs and ECG at no cost along with study medication. Average length of participation in their trials is approximately 3 months. There is no need for health insurance to participate and a stipend to help cover the cost of time and travel is provided. Schedule your free assessment at www.cnshealthcare.com.