News By Tag
* Learning Programs
* More Industries...
News By Location
Thriving Firm Congratulates 2013 Masters Program Graduates
Eight accounting professionals have newly graduated from the selective Thriving Firm Masters Program
“I’m excited about this graduating Masters Program group as we now have firms with multiple Masters alumni in leadership positions, which will greatly affect the successful outcomes of those firms,” said President and CEO of Thriving Firm, Rick Solomon.
The graduates included:
• Dale Garabedian – President and CEO of The Garabedian Group, Fresno, Calif.
• Aaron Garabedian – Credit Specialist at The Garabedian Group, Fresno Calif.
• Sonja Fabian - Business Advisor & Executive Administrator of The Garabedian Group, Fresno, Calif.
• Craig Thomson – President of Thomson & Company, Phoenix, Ariz.
• Jeff Borschowa – President and Owner of Jeff Borschowa Professional Corporation, Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
• Denise Jones – Partner at Hobb & Company Chartered Accountants & Tax Specialists, Courtice, Ontario, Canada.
• Kathy French - Audit Manager at Ryun, Givens and Company, P.L.C., Des Moines, Iowa.
• Dave Bunge – Founder of Alliant Advisors, Wauconda, Ill.
“The format of this program is exceptional,”
“Each year the program gets stronger, and this year’s graduates will continue to push the boundary of what is possible in the accounting industry across North America,” said Michael Celada, Partner at Thriving Firm and co-facilitator of the Masters Program.
Masters Program participants meet seven times as a group during the two-year program while receiving continual coaching, support and resources from Thriving Firm facilitators. Acceptance in the Masters Program starts by applying for the prerequisite Thriving Firm Experience, as the program attracts top-level thinkers in the accounting profession.
About Thriving Firm
Thriving Firm is a RAN ONE Americas initiative. Our mission is to empower people to manifest their ideal practice. We do that by combining our unique focus on the human factor of practice success with proven practice growth resources. Whether you’re a sole practitioner or one of 50 partners, we believe that a shift in thinking is how you begin creating your ideal practice. This is why everyone starts with our two-day, game changing, Thriving Firm Experience.
About the Masters Program
The Masters Program is a two year program intended for accountants and business advisors who want to gain clarity on how to manifest an intentional practice. It is intended to facilitate one’s path to success and remove barriers in some unexpected ways. The Masters Program integrates Self-mastery and Firm-mastery – decidedly different learning disciplines – into a single, effective program.
Enrollment in the Masters Program first requires participation in the Thriving Firm Experience. The Thriving Firm Experience is for accounting partners, firm leaders and up-and-coming professionals who define success in broader terms than money. It is a two-day event that exposes self-limiting views and opens the doorway for participants to gain intuitive clarity on how to pursue their vision. More information on the event is available at: http://www.thrivingfirm.com/
To learn more about Thriving Firm and the Masters Program, please contact
Matthew Iscoe, Marketing Manager
180 East Main Street
Smithtown, NY 11787