News By Tag
News By Location
HID Global to Participate at the ASIS Middle East and Security Conference and Exhibition 2013
Focus on its innovations in mobile access control, including mobile keys to create use and manage secure identity solutions
“HID Global is very excited to be showing our award-winning iCLASS SE platform (http://www.hidglobal.com/
HID Global will highlight end-user case studies and white papers from 17-19 February 2013, Stand Number 26, at the Intercontinental Dubai Festival City.
Key case study demonstrations (http://www.hidglobal.com/
a) Successful employee building access pilots using HID Global’s SESAME award-winning iCLASS SE readers and credentials with Netflix, the world’s leading internet television network.
The pilots validated the use of digital credentials on NFC smartphones while delivering increased functionality and unprecedented levels of security. Some of the end user feedback from the pilot included:
· More than 80 percent of Netflix testers said the application for unlocking a door was “intuitive,”
· 87.5 percent of Netflix respondents said they would want to use a smartphone to open all locked doors at Netflix.
b) iCLASS Seos (http://www.hidsecureidentity.com/
Key white papers HID Global will be showcasing include:
· Secure Visitor Management best practices based on HID Global’s EasyLobby® Secure Visitor Management™ (SVM) software solutions for visitor badges and detailed visitor logs.
· Converging Access of IT and Building Resources illustrating the meaningful coming together of IT and Physical Security
· NFC and Smartphone Technology for Smart Access Control: HID Global and ASSA ABLOY are unlocking non-payment applications of NFC
HID Global will be speaking during the ASIS International, Middle East and Security Conference and Exhibition on February 18th 2013:
Serra Luck, director of mobile access solutions: “Virtual Credentials and Access Control” from 11:00 to 11:20 a.m.
Notes to Editors
The following HID Global executives are available for interviews during the NFC Symposium:
· Serra Luck: Director, Director Mobile Access Solutions
· Nat Pisupati: Regional Sales Director, Middle East and Africa
ASIS is a leading event in the Middle East, focusing on a diverse range of security management, security standards, vertical sectors and application specific related aspects.
Media Contact: Middle East Press Contact:
Sapna Capoor Michelle Silva
HID Global OAK Consulting FZ LLC
M: +44 (0) 7798 617 946 (Mobile) M: + 971 50 781 8568
E: email@example.com E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay Connected with HID Global
Visit our Media Center (http://www.hidglobal.com/
About HID Global
HID Global is the trusted source for innovative products, services, solutions, and know-how related to the creation, use, and management of secure identities for millions of customers around the world. The company’s served markets include physical and logical access control, including strong authentication and credential management; card printing and personalization;
® HID, the HID logo, iCLASS SE, and iCLASS Seos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HID Global in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks, service marks, and product or service names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.