News By Tag
News By Place
Concept of xRM and its Features
The xRM is the natural evolution of the Customer Relationship Management, where x stands for anything. The xRM greatly boasts the current CRM trends & it is the more advanced version of the Customer Relationship Management software available today.
The xRM is the natural evolution of the Customer Relationship Management, where x stands for anything. It denotes an organizational relationship with vendors, suppliers, employees, shareholders, etc. It is not a product, but it is a concept or a business strategy that fulfills the diverse requirements of today’s dynamic business environment companies by utilizing the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform to manage anything.
The xRM greatly boasts the current CRM trends, and it is the more advanced version of the Customer Relationship Management software available today. There is no doubt that Microsoft xRM is gaining momentum these days as more ‘n’ more organizations or companies are leveraging from tailored solutions built on the Microsoft CRM platform. If you are looking for a competitive edge over the rivals, enhance the employee productivity and deploy applications speedily, then XRM is the right choice. However, the concept of the xRM can be a quite challenging in reality as “anything”
How xRM Solutions & xRM Development Help the business?
· Enhance the business processes for a better competitive edge
· Enhance employee productivity and access to the critical business applications
· Ease of deploying the applications in a smarter & faster way without more IT investment
· Manages more than relationships with customers while managing suppliers, employees, partners, assets, knowledge bases and anything that an organization may wish to manage in a relational database.
· The xRM Solutions automate most of any critical task that employees have to perform manually.
· More powerful and enhanced security with robust security features of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
·Microsoft Dynamics CRM offers more stability to the enterprise level CRM system on which developers can develop LOB applications.
· More powerful native features like powerful workflows, reporting, data modelling and web services.
· Highly scalable and usable solutions.
The main goal of the xRM is to understand what are the challenges your business is facing and provide end-to-end solutions by utilizing primarily Microsoft Technologies. Using the xRM, the companies or organizations can extend the capabilities of the CRM systems to manage a lot more than just customer relationships, marketing and sales, but can include customers, vendors and suppliers too.
Cygnet Infotech is an expert in providing Dynamics CRM service such as implementation, migration, integration and support. We also assist businesses in customizing and extending their CRM by implementing xRM strategy to suit their business needs . Know more about Cygnet’s Dynamics CRM Services (http://www.cygnet-