News By Tag
* Filament Winding
* More Tags...
News By Location
GENOA 5 Delivers Up to 10 Times Performance Gains
GENOA 5 Delivers Up to 10 Times Performance Gains while its Re-Designed Graphics User Interface Maximizes Productivity.
Specifically, GENOA 5 includes the following key enhancements and features:
- Re-designed graphic user interface (GUI) for more user-friendliness and robustness
- New Progressive Failure Analysis Engine for increased speed and better accuracy
- Integration with MCQ (Material Characterization & Qualification)
- Enhanced interfaces with MSC Nastran, NX Nastran, ABAQUS, ANSYS, LS-DYNA, and RADIOSS
- Over 110 downloadable examples, including verified test validation cases and ASTM manual
- Improved project management and file system, and online help with the GUI
"Our focus in software product development is to extend and enhance GENOA's capabilities in order to improve the multi-scale and micro-mechanics analysis of composite structures,"
For inquiries, contact email@example.com.