News By Tag
* New Patents
* New products
* More Industries...
News By Place
Six New Patents Granted to Patrick Michael Yananton, CEO Market Quest Innovations
Present Patents Allowed for Market Quest Innovations /Patrick Yananton Products involve the following categories: Pet, Household Cleaning and Disinfection, Household Cleaning, Medical, Auto, Industrial, Military,and many others.
Products derived from this list involve the following categories: Pet, Household Cleaning and Disinfection, Household Cleaning, Medical, Auto, Industrial, and many others. These five allowances are the first of 20 CIP applications whose filing dates go back to the year 2000-2005.
1. U.S. Patent 7,726,260 B1, Allowed June 1, 2010 formerly Application 10/033,862; "Absorbent Pads for Entrapping, Small & Coarse Particles, Retaining Liquids and Eliminating Odors."; filed December 20, 2001 (CIP of 60/256,882)
2. U.S. Patent 7,654,227 B1,Allowed Feb.2, 2010 formerly Application 10/745,147, "Method for Altering Particle Pads to Enhance Particle Entrapment"; filed December 23, 2003 (CIP of 10/269,713)
3. U.S. Patent 7,647,890 B1 , Allowed Jan.19,2010 formerly Application 10/876,310; "Disposable Pad for Entrapping Pet Hair and Dander"; filed June 24, 2004 (CIP of 10/745,147)
4. U.S. Patent 8,101,532 B1, Allowed Jan.24, 2012 formerly U.S. Patent Application 11/784,759; "Absorbent Pads for Entrapping, Small & Coarse Particles, Retaining Liquids and Eliminating Odors”; filed April 10, 2007 (Divisional of 10/033,862)
5. US Patent 8,173,857 B1, Allowed,May 8, 2012 formerly Patent Application 11/169, 738, filed June 30, 2005. “ Adhesion of Particles of Active Ingredient To An Open Pore Substrate” 9 CIP of all of the above)
6. US PATENT 8,276,542 B1 Allowed Oct.2.2012.”